Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Thank You"

Today I've got card #3 to share with you (didn't I tell you I was on a roll with this new digikit?):




Again, I embossed the cardfront using an adaption of Nichole Heady's instructions (using 2 tan mats instead of 1 tan mat + cardstock shim). After that, I punched 3 squares and attached them to the cardfront as following: dark gray square - roller adhesive, flat to cardfront; yellow square - thin foam tape; light gray square - foam dimensionals (about twice as thick as the foam tape). Each square ends up a little higher off the card than the one to the left of it. To finish, I stamped my sentiment in the lower left corner. Another quick and easy card!

 Right now I'm supposed to be cleaning (we've got company coming over  this weekend), but wouldn't you know, my package of crafting goodies came early! So now I'm torn: do I put away the new supplies till Monday and go clean the kitchen, or just dive in (undoing all the craft-room tidying I just did in the process)? What's a girl to do?

Card Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts "All Occasion Messages;" Ink: My Mind's Eye "Natural" palette; Paper: Songbird Avenue "Metro" digikit; Accessories: square punch, Cuttlebug / Rectangle Nestabilities, foam tape, foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment