Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Crafting Goodies

So who was I kidding? Of course I couldn't resist all those wonderful new goodies waiting for me in that box. The temptation was too strong! So far my favorite has to be this 2-step bird stamp from We R Memory Keepers:



LOVE it! And how about that new embossing folder? Such a fabulously mod design. I can't wait to dig into the rest!

I was inspired by this week's CAS challenge over on Splitcoaststampers, which is a Summer Theme challenge. I think this is nice and summery, don't you?

As you can probably tell, I haven't been able to get my DSLR fixed. I'm trying to make do with my ancient point-and-shoot, but the picture quality is pretty shoddy (I bought it in 2003 AFTER it had been out a year or so, lol). Hopefully soon I'll have a chance to track down a camera repair shop!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: We R Memory Keepers "Vintage Blue - Robin," American Crafts "Large Sentiments;" Ink: SEI Charcoal, ColorBox "Robin's Egg;" Accessories: Cuttlebug / Quickutz Retro Squares embossing folder, raffia, foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment