Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not a Good Day for Cameras

Today I pulled out my trusty Rebel Xti and it would not auto-focus. Just made this sad little clicking sound like it was trying but just couldn't muster up the strength. At the time I was trying to take a picture of a card I had just made; needing to take advantage of the quickly fading daylight, I reached instead for my ancient point-and-shoot, and wouldn't you know it, the batteries were dead. Spent 15 minutes looking for the backup batteries, to no avail. Sigh.

Looks like we'll have to find a camera repair shop to see if my Rebel's lens can be resurrected. I am not a happy camper.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the bad camera day!! First day of Emma's school here my Nikon's battery was all the way gone. Had to grab the point-and-shoot and I felt like I cheated her out of a good picture although the result turned out pretty nice. Hope you can fix yours!!!

    ReplyDelete