Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kismet

On Thursday hubby and I took a "date day" and went to the big western-style mall on the other side of town. (Clarification: "western" as in "as opposed to the Orient", not "western" as in "cowboy".) This mall has stores like H&M, Zara, Best Buy, and Toys R Us. Oh, and Burger King. Can't forget Burger King! We like to head out there when we need a little taste of home. 

On this particular trip, I was looking for some warm-weather tops for our upcoming trip to Thailand. Unfortunately, it's still a little early for the spring stock to be out, but there are some really good end-of-season sales on the winter stuff. As soon as I saw this coat at Zara, I knew it had to come home with me:



And at 65% off, it was a steal! It was the last one, too. It was meant to be, I tell ya. Meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. It is sooo cute! We love H&M and Zara! They have such cute stuff! Hope your upcoming trip goes well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete