Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Crafting



Now that I've gotten over my stomach thing, the creative juices are flowing again. I got a bunch of new crafty things for Christmas, and I've got all kinds of ideas brewing in my head. Ironically, this card doesn't use any of my new stuff! I've been loving all the folksy inspiration I've seen in web-land, and while I was putting away my Christmas stamps I realized that these little houses (from one of last year's Martha Stewart holiday sets) would make the perfect folksy village. The whimsy combined with the fun colors just make me happy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Martha Stewart (Gingerbread), Stampin Up! (Many Happy Returns); Ink: My Mind's Eye (Natural pigment ink pad); Accessories: Cuttlebug / Swiss Dots folder, scallop scissors, corner rounder punch large / small, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment