Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree...




I usually don't do a lot of purple; I'm not sure exactly why. I think purple is a perfectly fine color, I just don't find myself using it all that much. But I got some new inks in my stocking for Christmas, and this lavender was too pretty to ignore. The stamp itself was actually a fluke; I had ordered a cute little owl set, but when our Christmas package arrived this set was in there instead. It wouldn't be worth the hassle of trying to exchange it now, and I actually kind of like the different trees. My favorite has to be this one, with its little birdies hidden among the leaves. 


Tonight Seth and I are going to brave the cold and head out to one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants for dinner. Some eggplant with ground pork, maybe a little shredded potato with green pepper, steamed white rice... I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! One thing we can never complain about is the food here, that's for sure!


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Hampton Art "Tree;" Ink: Ink it Up (lavender), My Mind's Eye "Sundress" pad (brown); watercolor paper


 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely lovely sweet simple card!! Yum, your eating out sounds great!!! I LOVE Chinese food and so that'd be one thing I wouldn't be complaining about either :)

    ReplyDelete