Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Very Mush



I don't know what it is, but this card has had me chuckling to myself from the moment I started putting it together. I've had this little mushroom stamped on a chipboard (actually, cereal-box) circle for a few months, just waiting for the right project. And then, the other night I had my Dymo labelmaker out for another card, and it hit me: mushroom + woodgrain + sticker letters + clean white background = fabulousness! The punny saying was just icing on the cake. I think this would be a perfect little card to slip into hubby's bag on his next business trip, don't you? Man, I'm still chuckling. "Very mush." I crack myself up!


Card Supplies:
Hampton Art stamp; ColorBox pigment ink; clear embossing powder; Dymo label-maker / wood-grain label tape; Cuttlebug / circle die; cereal box; foam dimensionals; corner rounder punch

No comments:

Post a Comment