Monday, April 26, 2010

Easiest. Fudge. Ever



This fudge has become my kryptonite. Seriously. It's the easiest recipe I've ever made, and it tastes sooo good. Just three ingredients. Yep, you heard me - three.




One can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 tablespoon of margarine, and 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder. That's it. Dump everything into a saucepan and stir continually over medium heat until mixture thickens and comes away from the sides, about 10 minutes. You can eat it straight from the pan (careful, it's hot!), or pour it into a container to set. I like to add some crushed oreos to mine. As you can see in the top picture, it doesn't make a huge batch, but I think that's actually a good thing. For me, the hard part is not eating it all the first day - one bite just isn't enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment