Saturday, April 3, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger


This week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger was too fun to pass up; love the Easter theme and the bright colors. Don't those eggs look like a bunch of fancy Skittles? Now, as soon as I saw them, I knew I had to use this stamp set from Studio G. It mirrors the designs perfectly! So, here's my interpretation of the Trigger:



I kept things pretty simple: a white 4 1/4" square, with a circle punched out of the front using a circle Nestabilities die. The egg is popped up on dimensionals (adhered to the inside of the card). I love how fresh and cheery this turned out! I can totally see a set of these made, each with an egg stamped in a different bright color. Hmm... Just may have to go do that!

Card Supplies
Studio G stamps; Brilliance Graphite Black ink, ColorBox pigment ink ("Surf"); Cuttlebug / Circle Nestabilities; foam dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Love this card! The easter egg really pops with all that white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really cute! Love it.
    Thanks for commenting on my card :)

    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete