Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring, Where are you Hiding?

The weather today was miserable! From the time I walked the dog first thing this morning to when I left the house at noon, the temperature had plummeted and the rain kicked in. Needless to say, I was not appropriately attired. It even started sleeting while I was in the cab! However, the redeeming factor(s) of the day was warm, tummy-filling western food and time spent with a new friend. Now I'm winding down, snuggled up with an afghan, heater blasting, channeling spring weather with this little number:



Card Supplies
Stamps: Autumn Leaves "Pretty Poppies," PTI "Friends 'Til the End" (sentiment); Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, My Mind's Eye pigment ("Natural" palette); DCWV cardstock, K & Company patterned paper; corner rounder punch; eyelets; dimensionals; Cuttlebug / Forest Branches ef / Swiss Dots ef; scallop scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment