Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's a Plaid, Plaid World



Yesterday for my birthday Seth and I went to Little Rock for some shopping and general merriment. It was a lot of fun. I think my favorite finds of the day were these black and white plaid shoes and slouchy convertible bag. Love! They were both on clearance and both too adorable to pass up (although, contrary to Seth's opinion, I did NOT buy them so I could wear them together).

All in all, it was a pretty good birthday. The only downer was the whole getting older thing, but I guess it wouldn't be my birthday without that part, now would it? I mean, I've got to have some excuse for getting a jumbo chocolate chip cookie with buttercream frosting, right?

1 comment:

  1. THEY MATCH! You always tell me to wear things that go together. Girls speak a different language. love ya.

    ReplyDelete