Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday Week

It's birthday week right now in our family. Over the course of a week, we have Seth's birthday, my FIL's birthday, and my birthday. Last night we went out to eat with my inlaws for a group birthday celebration. Lots of fun. Good food, even yummier cake.

Here's a picture of Seth's birthday cake from a couple of days ago. If you're wondering about the quote on the cake, he turned 34 this year... I know some of you will get it. ; )





And here's the card I made for my FIL. This was prototype number 3 - yesterday was not a good crafting day for me. I definitely need to clean up my crafting space so that I quit getting stray ink everywhere - like on my nearly finished, painstakingly watercolored card front. Yeah, it was that kind of a day.





I'm still working on Seth's card; I wanted to try my hand at something a little more elaborate, something I've never tried making before, and wouldn't you know it I've been having printer issues galore. (sigh) Why do I always seem to bite off more than I can chew at the most inopportune times?

No comments:

Post a Comment