- Step 1: Rush to grab a bite at the crowded mall food court. Stand in line at busy Subway Sandwich kiosk.
- Step 2: Watch as server rapidly tears and smashes bread beyond recognition, then dumps on questionable ingredients with lightning speed to get caught up with her orders. Ignore gut instinct to find sustenance elsewhere; order the Y15 sandwich of the day.
- Step 3: Scarf down unappetizing sandwich; rush on to scheduled appointment.
- Step 4: Teach English small group for 2 hours. Return home with a headache.
- Play DS to unwind. Realize that game seems to be causing some nausea. Decide to watch old episodes of Friends instead.
- Never realized they ate so much on this show. Rachel is pregnant and having bad reactions to foods ("Does this have pickles?")... She runs to the bathroom to hurl... And I hurl with her.
Here's to 13 more wonderful years!
(Oh, yeah, and the Subway Sandwich kiosk? Never again.)