Friday, April 3, 2009

(Finally) Back on Track

After a little (3 month) hiccup, we're back on track and finalizing our arrangements for moving back to China. It feels REALLY good to know that in a few weeks we should be on our way and starting the next chapter in our life. The past week has been a whirlwind of sorting, (re)packing, taking inventory of what we have and what we still need, getting estimates for a crate, making arrangements for visas, etc. I've also been stocking up on a few last minute card-making supplies: inks, patterned paper, cardstock (all things I can't buy in China).

I really don't enjoy the whole moving process, but it'll all be worth it when we're in our own space again. I can't wait to decorate the apartment, and especially to set up my crafting area. I want to get this desk from Ikea:


And I just ordered this shower curtain:




Super excited about that one. I'll be waiting impatiently for it to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment