Thursday, December 2, 2010

Irony


I find it a bit ironic that I had to purchase this "made in China" Cricut from a US website which in turn sent it to me here in - China. This thing has racked up more skymiles than most people! Alas, just because something is manufactured in China doesn't mean it's available for sale in China. Luckily, I got it for a song over at Custom Crop's Pink Tuesday sale (even with the international shipping added in I still saved money). This is actually my second Cricut Create; my first one stopped working out of the blue last year. I thought about switching to a Silhouette, but since I've already invested so much in the cartridges, I decided I'd just wait for this year's Black Friday sales to try to score a replacement Cricut on the cheap. Now the hard part is going to be waiting till Christmas to break it out!

2 comments:

  1. That's crazy! I can't wait to see what you make with it. ;)

    Thanks so much for the link to the new Hero Arts bike set. It really does look great! The hard part is the waiting...

    ReplyDelete