Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ginko Note

We've been having major internet/VPN issues over the past few days (they're not kidding when they call it the "Great Firewall"), so hopefully I can at least get this posted. Fingers crossed!

I found this random gingko leaf on one of my Cricut cartridges (those "shift" and "creative feature" keys are always full of hidden gems), and I knew it would be perfect for a CAS (clean and simple) card. Check it out:

 
The middle section is stamped and popped up on foam adhesive (the outline part of the image is glued directly to the cardfront. Add a sentiment, round the bottom corners, and you're done! Here's another pic so you can see more of the dimension:


The clean lines of that gingko leaf are just perfect, don't you think? Definitely a happy discovery.

Now I'm off to enjoy the last day of May holiday - the weather has been great these past three days, and I'm loving it!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: SEI "Bridgeport", Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings"; Ink: My Mind's Eye "Sundress" pigment palette, ColorBox pigment "Antique Pewter"; Accessories: Cricut / Wild Card cartridge, small corner rounder punch, foam adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment