Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hours to Go...

In just a few hours we'll be on our way here...

 

Warm, sunny Thailand! I am so looking forward to these next two weeks. This time I'm determined to take lots of pictures!

In anticipation of our trip, I wanted to come up with an easy but fun way to document our adventures. Sure, writing things down in a notebook or journal is one option, but sometimes that can seem a little stale. Then I remembered these library cards I downloaded a while back from Creature Comforts - perfect!

 

I printed out one for each day of our trip, plus a few extra. Every day I can keep a running log of places visited, foods eaten, souvenirs purchased, thoughts, impressions, etc. Then, when we return home, I can incorporate the cards into a journal or mini album along with pictures and memorabilia. Fun, huh?

Well, I have to be up in less than 7 hours, and I still have some last-minute packing to do. Can't wait to get this show on the road!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment