Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Again...

Is anybody still out there? Oh my goodness gracious, where has the time gone? The last few months have been busy, to say the least. Since Christmas, we've had two weeks of Chinese New Year (kind of a big deal around here), a trip to Thailand, house guests, a visit to a friend in Shenzhen, out-of-town business contacts to show around the city, and lots of work stuff for hubby. And it's just going to keep getting busier from there!

I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and craft again; boy have I missed it! I just recently got my hands on some of the new stamp releases from My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, and Maya Road. Can I just say LOVE? I'm glad to finally see some new products in stores. Of course I had to break everything out right away - and here's one of my first creations:


I was inspired by this super-cute Unity stamp (which just might have to find its way into my next shopping cart). In the meantime, I thought this was a pretty good facsimile, no? The "Thickers" were made using adhesive fun foam and a Cuttlebug alpha. 

Well, gotta keep this one short and sweet. More cards coming soon!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: American Crafts "Hello There"; Ink: My Mind's Eye "Sundress" pigment ink palette; Accessories: Cuttlebug / Rectangle Nestabilities / Olivia Alphabet dies / Quickutz Retro Diamonds embossing folder, fun foam, adhesive pearl

2 comments:

  1. this is fab!!! glad you're back! i've been on and off myself and totally off greader until today. i've been a lazy crafter and blogger in general cause there are more interesting things to do - new things to see and explore. anyhow, hope to see more creations and my favorite: stories of your experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo fun!!! Love the embossing and the colors...okay, I should have scrolled down to see how you are before posting that....so very glad that you're back!

    ReplyDelete