Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC12


I finally get to play along with another CAS-ual Fridays challenge! This week the challenge is to use a rub-on or sticker on your project. Here's my creation:


Now, I have to confess: this is my first time EVER using a rub-on on a card! I've had this one little pack of American Crafts rub-ons for years, but for some reason I've always been hesitant to break them out. Let me tell you, I'm a convert! They go on smoothly, and the coverage is superb. I'll definitely be using more of these in the future!

Card Supplies:
Cricut / Sentimentals cartridge (peacock feather); American Crafts rub-on; small corner rounder punch; foam dimensionals

12 comments:

  1. Love this peacock feather, the white on white looks stunning. Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's an amazing peacock feather, love the layering...really brings it to life :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great feather - love the dimension. Love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! This lovely, elegant, fresh and fun, all of those! So glad to see a post from you, your cards are always amazing. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! What drama that layered feather brings and then the pop of fuschia - amazing!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning! I love all the dimension and the white on white! I've never used rub-ons on a card either but that pop of pink is outstanding! Fabulous design and I'm so glad played along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you! Love your card...gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Congrats on making the TGIF club at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so unique and creative, Lisa! Congrats on making the VIP Club at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on making the top 4! I loooove this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's some gorgeous card!! I saw it on the Cas-ual Fridays blog before in the top 4! Really great work! CAS at its best.

    ReplyDelete